Art and Non-profit Digital and Organizational Strategy
There are multiple digital tools and operational processes for all the challenges that art and nonprofit organizations have. It’s important that these solutions match the abilities and goals of the organization without adding new pressures to the staff and board of directors. desiring productions is artist run digital company that has 20 years of experience working in the sector.
Important parts of the process:
- Assessment of organizational capacity and digital needs
- Researching tools and processes required and suitable for your organization
- Planning and mapping out recommendations
- Creation of future and actionable steps towards short and long term goals
Example challenges that can be fixed through digital technology and process creation.
- Audience outreach
- Project management
- Distance working and HR
- Booking and scheduling
- Fundraising and donor management
- Website content management